Thursday 28 April 2011

Hey honeyz! It's like, totally my first post!!!

Hey my fierce disco divas!

Today I begin a new journey, as I enter the world of blogging. I know my legions of fans wanted to know more about me (you know who you are), and I have decided that a blog is the best means by which I can satisfy your ever growing craving for all that is Ms Thang. As you know, I am a strong minded, authoritarian black woman trapped in the body of a limp wristed, malnourished (too many pot noodles and too few vegetables!), Eastern European looking, bald homosexual, who has been blessed with a voice somewhere between Celine Dion and Michael Jackson. I have extensive vocal range, able to hit notes that the straight acting can only dream of. Quite frankly, I'm fucking fierce and that's all you'll ever need to know about me.

Always one to break the mould, my blog differs from the standard, crappy ones in that I will also provide an audio recording of my innovative works (love blind people!) thus you can appreciate my work in two formats. Subsequently, this blog is already ground breaking and probably already has its own Wikipedia page. My future works will continue to break new ground as I inspire, empower and innovate. After reading my blog, your life will change beyond all recognition: no longer the shy, reserved, white faced sheep sat in the corner at the party, you'll be the orange faced, high fiving, eye line wearing vixen with the pink wristbands, popping your boy pussy on the floor in a Cyndi Lauper T-shirt. My education enables you to go from a toad to a flamingo in an explosion of pink feathers! Absorb my teachings, use them in your everyday life, and recognise the self improvement.

Until next time bitches,
Babygurl xJx

LISTEN TO MS THANG'S BLOG (for the blind, illiterate and just generally thick):
http://vocaroo.com/?media=vJGslKKgMRsVzqOhf

No comments:

Post a Comment